The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry through practical examples of ethical decision making. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos, and a course glossary.
An instructor guide is available to distributors upon request to support delivery of the course in a blended-learning model (online and classroom).
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
Click here to view a demo of the course.
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
Structure and Workload
|1||Construction Industry Ethics|