This course has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Understand the importance of communication
- Use assertiveness techniques to get their point across
- Deal with difficult people more effectively
- Recognize the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Understand how power can be used/abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
Structure and Workload