Developing Worksheets for Technical Training will show instructors how to build worksheets to optimize learning opportunities for apprentices. Instructional ideas include how to use examples and answer steps to teach apprentices strategies for solving numeracy problems, and how to teach apprentices about document structure so they understand how to locate information in drawings, tables, and diagrams. Worksheets designed by instructors from various construction trades are included as examples.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Understand the value of teaching Essential Skills in technical training,
- Learn to assess Essential Skill levels of apprentices to determine instructional goals,
- Learn about the value of teaching document structure and features,
- Learn about teaching Essential Skills strategies,
- Learn Essential Skills strategies that can help to teach concepts.
Structure and Workload
|1||Developing Worksheets for Technical Training|