Strong supervision skills are key to any construction project. This comprehensive online training program offers the critical skills and concepts needed to supervise a work team in the residential and non-residential construction sectors.
The course uses scenarios, videos, quizzes and tests to reinforce the learning.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA) Gold Seal Certification (5 Credits)
- Build your supervisory and leadership skills.
- Lead a work team.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand your role in safety.
- Develop and motivate teams.
- Address performance issues.
Structure and Workload
|1||First Level Supervisor Training|