The Pipeline Construction Safety Training course has been designed to help the pipeline worker know how to respond to worksite health and safety issues by taking the worker through the entire pipeline construction process from beginning to end.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
Certification Expiry Period
Note: A 5-year expiry period applies to courses completed on/after January 1, 2014. Courses completed before January 1, 2014 have a 3-year expiry period.
- Build their skills to Recognize Hazards.
- Learn how to Assess Hazards.
- Learn how to Control Hazards.
- Learn to operate a Vehicle Safely.
- Learn to operate Equipment Safely.
- Learn how to respond to Emergencies.
Structure and Workload
|1||Pipeline Construction Safety Training|