Construction Project Management (New)
This course has been designed to help managers administer projects from start to finish.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Have an understanding of the construction business and your role in it as a project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities during the Pre-construction, Construction and Close-out stages of a construction project.
Structure and Workload
|1||Construction Project Management|