Construction Project Management (New)<b>Construction Project Management</b> has been designed to help managers administer projects from start to finish. <br /><a href="https://buildforcelive.blob.core.windows.net/medialibrary/f3222bdf-2731-4247-8d0e-02754b085dc6/7312963c-c4fd-49cc-9cde-7483c87ad730.pdf" target="_blank">Click here</a> to download the fact sheet for this course.
Construction Project Management has been designed to help managers administer projects from start to finish.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA) Gold Seal Certification (3 Credits)
- Have an understanding of the construction business and your role in it as a project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities during the Pre-construction, Construction and Close-out stages of a construction project.
Structure and Workload
|1||Construction Project Management|