Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (New)This course has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry.<br /><br /> <a href="https://buildforcelive.blob.core.windows.net/learnerview/f3222bdf-2731-4247-8d0e-02754b085dc6/advanced/bf035_cncr_factsheet.pdf" target="_blank">Click here</a> to download the fact sheet for this course.
This course has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Overcome communication barriers
- Communicate clearly using a variety of methods
- Apply communication skills to lead a meeting
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Apply assertiveness techniques to help people understand your point
- Work with difficult behaviours more effectively
- Describe the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Describe how power can be used or abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
Structure and Workload