Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry.
Click here to download the fact sheet for this course.
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA) Gold Seal Certification (2 Credits)
- Overcome communication barriers
- Communicate clearly using a variety of methods
- Apply communication skills to lead a meeting
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Apply assertiveness techniques to help people understand your point
- Work with difficult behaviours more effectively
- Describe the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Describe how power can be used or abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
Structure and Workload